Tuesday, November 25, 2008

THANKFUL

Here are a few things I am thankful for: 

  1. my husband
  2. my family
  3. my friends
  4. my cat Stetson
  5. pizza delivery people
  6. Sunday School
  7. worship music
  8. the ability to run
  9. chocolate
  10. music
  11. dangly earrings
  12. grace
  13. healing
  14. and much much more
I am thankful that we can approach His throne and that Jesus sits at the right hand of the Father in Heaven and INTERCEDES for ME! (and you :) ) I am thankful that the other night when darkness fell on me so very quickly I was able to speak His word and  truth over my life and sent that darkness packing!! I awoke to a new day and am thankful that His grace is new every morning. I am thankful that He came to my rescue once again and is mighty to save.

1 comment:

  1. i love reading your posts...they always encourage me. =)

    ReplyDelete