Saturday, June 7, 2008

Tonight

When I said that I was starting a blog I meant it. Tonight was great! I had a blast hanging out with Lorretta and her daughter Faith. We had dinner at Adobe and finished up with some blasts from Sonic. After our meal we headed back to my moms house to hang out until Kyle could come by and pick me up. He had to do a training in San Antonio. What a blessing!

I was reminded tonight that I am so very blessed to have my husband here with me. Lorretta's husband Dustin had to go to Iraq in January and she is getting anxious for his return. Only 37 more days. I am blessed that Kyle was able to stay here because he should be in Iraq right now too. Praise the Lord he got to stay here with me. 

Tomorrow is a fun day of church in the morning, GRACE meeting at 4, and Bible study in the evening. I just love Sundays. I love them even more when I do not have to go to work on Monday. Praise the Lord that it is summer. You have no idea how much I needed this break. 

Hope you have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment