Monday, June 9, 2008

Motivation

I went running this morning and have yet to have a carb that is in something other than a piece of fruit or a vegetable. I have a goal and I must reach it! Healthily!

I warmed up with a 5 minute walk, ran for 20 minutes, and did a 5 minute walk cool-down. I know it may not seem like a lot but I don't want to increase my allotted time for running too quickly for fear of injuring my knee..like last time.

I am at Miss Ruby's right now. Taking my break. Miss Ruby's is a store in Gruene that I used to manage during college. During those weeks I would put in anywhere from 40-60 hours. I have agreed to help her out this summer and am putting every dollar into a set of Pottery Barn desks. I will keep you updated with that total too. I will only be working 2 days a week though. I am taking my summer break.

I will write more later tonight. Just wanted to touch base with you!

-me

1 comment: