Wednesday, July 10, 2013

February. March. April. July...

I wrote in February.
I wrote in March.
I wrote in April.
And here it is July! If any of you still check blogger or have been waiting and watching for a new post I am so sorry I have let you down. I have been sticking pretty close with Instagram lately but I do want to make sure that I am posting here and writing down all of the amazing things that our little Kennedy Kate is up to as almost a 2 & 1/2 year old. These days I am staying home with her and working our Zija business both of which have made for some of the most rewarding days in my life. It is such a blessing to be in a company that helps people feel their best and it is even more rewarding to be able to stay home with Kennedy and be a part of her days. Kyle is still working for BPI and is doing great things for the company. It has been an adjustment to have him gone Monday-Friday when for most of the first 6 years of our marriage we worked side by side every single day. I have been doing pretty good with my running this summer even in the midst of our 95+ degree daily temperatures here in Texas and am looking forward to fall and all that it brings. I won't make promises about when I will post again but it sure has been relaxing to type these words out tonight.

Thanks for reading!

and...I wonder where my blog Title header thing went? It's okay. I never really settled on a "title" for me. I think it suits me well.

No comments:

Post a Comment